Sunday, January 20, 2008

Into the Darkness.............

I'm wandering into the darkness of the night
Wondering about my life, what’s wrong & what’s right
My mind is playing wicked games with me
Am blinded by evil thoughts & so I fail to see
The goodness that was once a part of me

No heaven no hell for me as long as I am in my dream
Coz this reality is the biggest nightmare that I can ever dream
My heart bleeds & my flesh burns in my skin
My pain never dies but it continues to live deep within

I close my eyes but I fail to pray
I can see myself slowly fading away
The sun has set a long time ago
I have gone as far as I had to go

The lightning strikes with ever increasing might
I am still clueless about the strangeness of this night
Wandering in the darkness of night, I am all alone
Am still on the lookout for that something unknown

This darkness will take me away with itself
That’s the only way I can redeem myself
And so I still continue to wander into the darkness of the night
Having now realized that two wrongs can never make a right....

2 comments:

Business Managment Ahmedabad said...

I loved the Volkswagan car man... really i got stuck on to that...

Homes for Sale Riviera Maya said...

Excellent submit, very useful. I’m considering why the other experts of this market do not identify this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ foundation already!

 
Locations of visitors to this page