Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Trapped

Welcome to this world of mine
Welcome to this place where the sun doesn't shine
I'm locked in this cage
I'm fighting my own rage

Slowly and slowly I'm losing my pace
To the world beyond, I am a disgrace
Trapped between these walls
I keep looking at my scars

No gain in this pain
Only the wind and the rain
I wish I could erase myself
Look into my eyes & u will see urself

The pain I carry in me
The blame that's been put on me
What did I do to deserve this life
What did I not do to get this life

There's no day in sight
All that is there is this unending night
I crawl deep into the darkness
Trying to remind me of my lost goodness

Beyond the dark walls is there some hope?
This is something that I will only know
When will I be able to get away from this dark hole!!!
I'm trapped...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page