Thursday, September 27, 2007

Me without You

This poem is dedicated to a very dear friend of mine, who had passed away 9 years ago on this very day.


My Life changed, the very moment I foun
d out
That you had passed away.
I couldn't stop it; there was nothing I could say.
You've touched my life so deeply to a point you will never know,
I try to think about you when I feel down and low.

Sometimes when my day gets hard
I think about your beautiful smile
and if I listen hard enough, I hear your voice after a while.

It's you who give me a reason to go on with my day,
and now if I want to see you, I'll bow my head and pray.

I catch myself looking for you still, in the halls and at your front door,
but when I call out your name I cant find no reply anymore!
I never thought a day would come where we would be apart,
God has you in his keeping, and, I have you, in my heart..

Life will go on, but will never be the same,
u r gone, but ur smile will always remain.
You're my angel from up above.
You'll always be missed, but most importantly... loved.

Just one more minute, God, is all I ask- why can't you give her back;
It seems to me like it's such a simple task.
I guess people are right when they say God only takes the best,
I know it now that you're peacefully at rest.

I'm always thinking about that short time we had to spend,
You'll always be with me; you'll always be my LOVE!
No time would be long enough to spend with you,
And what am I gonna do without u here....... I got no clue


I know you're gone now, but will never be left out;
I will never forget you - in that there is no doubt.
Although you're in a new place

I'll always remember you,

And remember your grace.

There are times I swear I know you're here;
I can feel you so near, yet, you're so far away!
I can't wait until that one sweet day
Where I can talk to you in our own way!

You had brightened my day with a little wave and a smile!
There is so much more I can say,
But right now I will say, "See you in the afterlife
Wherein the heaven, we will finally play.”

In dreams and hope, I will see you again,
I know right now you're looking down on me
With a tear in your eyes thinking about that horrible day
When you were forced to say good-bye.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page