Saturday, May 5, 2007

Without any reason... but surprise

Tears tremble down my eyes
Without any reason but surprise
They say we are there for you
But ‘m surprised, there are less than a few

Out of curiosity I ask myself-
Why is it salty water and not fire?
I got an answer to my interrogation ---
That being cautious with fire harms you less
But a game with water will take you to lapse

A drop of water that slides from my eyes,
Soon rests on my lips like a sad demise

Believe it or not, but it is true
Only your fate and destiny decides, where are you!

Winners and losers, both are sure ---
Life is an aim, worth fighting for…

Still somewhere, somehow , they feel
Tears tremble down the eyes
Without any reason but surprise.

Not only saints, but priests do cry
It’s a matter of fate, which runs your life dry
Hold on your breath,
Hold on your life,
Hold on your sorrows,

Until you survive........

In this long run
Tears tremble down my eyes

Without any reason
But surprise…

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page