Monday, May 21, 2007

I MISS YOU

I miss you
Only the thoughts of your smile keep me whole,
But thoughts alone can't help soothe my soul.
Memories are something that only last for a short time,
But your memories will never leave my mind.

I miss looking into your eyes when you’re right next to me,
Staring into them and seeing what our future will be.
I miss holding your hand and feeling the love flow through,
Just feeling your heart touch mine makes me only focus on you.

I miss having you wrapped in my arms,
Just holding you, protecting you from any harm.
I miss hearing your voice fly into my ears,
Even though I talk to you on the phone,
I rather hear it when you are not near.

I miss seeing your smile and feeling your loving embrace,
Just thinking of you makes a lonely tear slide down my face.
Even though we are not next to one another,
Just remember that I love you and
‘will be there for you till time unseen.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page