Sunday, March 18, 2007

I can't go on.............

Those lonely days,
Those lonely nights,
That weeping face,
Those crying eyes,
What she said I’ll never forget,
Those words felt like,
Swords in my chest .

How she went away that night,
I’ll never forget her,
In that shining moonlight,
Lonely in my bed I felt,
How a part of my life,
Had just left.

My weeping soul,
Didn’t go to sleep,
The pain she gave to my heart,
I’ll always keep.

Feeling her love in my blood,
Never had I felt this weak.
Rushing through my veins it kept,
Spreading like damn disease.

Cut my wrists to see how it felt,
Without her love that my blood had held,
Every drop seemed to be the last,
Just wanting it to finish fast.
But when I actualised, That my love had left,

I realized I was already dead,
Then I thought, what I perceived was wrong,
Without her love, I just can't go on........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice !!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page