Monday, February 26, 2007

So Bright .............

Twist of fate, Destiny awaits,
Throw me off a cliff and watch me fly,
I will see that you are left dry,
Blood and gore will always be mine,
I know I aint a monster but still I wont sublime,

Crawl through me and take my blood,
You will feel the poison that flows like flood,
When you see the stars you will feel their pain,
Its time to realize that you have turned insane,

Fear the wrath above ur head,
I will make you realize as I said,
That poison aint just your food,
Coz I live upon it and now I am more shrewd.

You know its never over when you think it is,
It’s just the time you mite have bought on lease,
Wait for the time to come again,
Yet another history rewritten on this stage,

I will see that you soon realize,
It’s not just sickening thought but a sickening sight,
I shall rise and I shall fight,
But fight with whom, the one that gave me light??
Ahh - are you the one who gave me light?
Then show me that this light is not the light of darkness -

Not the light of darkness that switched so bright………

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page