Saturday, January 20, 2007

Something Called Life

I had once no idea how 2 survive...
then God gave me something called life

I began to breathe n explore..
n soon came across the things i had to ignore

I felt the things in my isolation..
Brutality n weird temptation

Nature leering over people's damnation..
mocking over cries n unfulfilled expectations

Butchering realities n fearful journey..
treacherous time of unbearable agony

Gradually it depraved me and moulded me into it..
spirit n life became a rollicking threat

The LIFE God pledged me I know its fake..
n finally came the time for God to take

the only thing i felt why i wasn't told...
that life is so cruel n cold

I thanked God once again..
Condemnation 2 hell is better than this pain!

1 comment:

Narendra said...

abe phir se chadh gaya tujhe blogging ka bukhar...tujhe cs khelne se fursat mile tab naa..dekhte hain is baar kitne din tak yaad rehta hai blogging. neway., i think this is some new blog of yours. what happened with old one...

 
Locations of visitors to this page